Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Art of Bryn Oh - Part 3

As Miss Heliosense said in response to the previous post on Immersiva and Miss Bryn Oh's art, there is a curious little tunnel in the sim.

Before I get there, however, let me show you...performance art! The lady pictured below sported an "Immersiva Faerie" tag and climbed into the cage to pose. I know why the caged bird sings indeed!


After encountering the tunnel entrance - really the top of an elbow pipe - I concluded that no avatar, however tiny, was going to fit down there. Perhaps I was wrong, but I have a fear of getting stuck in an enclosed space. Much better to work the camera.

After following the pipe for a way, I encountered a fork, and a choice of destinations. One took me to this tiny room:

Another took me here:

This is the same room, showing the other half:

Finally, shopping carts manage to find their way into the darndest locations, don't they?

No comments: