Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Flying City of Lilith

Thanks to the inimitable Dr. Rafael Fabre, I learned of a recent addition to the Steamlands: the Flying City of Lilith. The city's RP combines Victoriana, Steampunk, and magic in a fantastical setting. The creators provide background on Lilith on their web site.

After perusing the vast library [where in-world information on the RP can be obtained], I ventured into the flying city, where I met one of the creators, Mr. Ellwood407. He welcomed me to the city before returning to the hard work of constructing the setting.

Flying City of Lilith 10 8 13 001

Flying City of Lilith 10 8 13 002

Flying City of Lilith 10 8 13 003

Flying City of Lilith 10 8 13 004

Flying City of Lilith 10 8 13 005

I'm told that there is even a "gentleman's club," though I wouldn't know about such things! If one existed, it might have the slightly naughty name of the Cherry Pie Gentleman's Club, and might look something like this:

Flying City of Lilith 10 8 13 006

No comments: