Saturday, April 2, 2011

Requiem for a Baghead?

I received word that poor SecondLie Scribe, doubtless worn out by his show The Grid's Honest Truth (or slain in a contract killing arranged by Linden Lab management), has departed this vale of tears. I paid my respects at the Church of SecondLientology.

Someone had left a large black wreath, attached to a large wooden stick.

Curious to see what it was attached to, I looked up - and up, and up, and up. The answer turned out to be: a giant corn dog. With an equally giant dollop of mustard hanging precariously over the edge. Fitting, really.


I did not see the body - always important in cases such as this - so perhaps reports of his death have been greatly exaggerated. If not, we'll always have the jokes. (What, they weren't jokes? Then we're all in trouble.)

No comments: