Saturday, October 4, 2008

Say Ta-Ta to Cancer

Pictures from the Boobie Ball, where hostesses Eva Bellambi and Serra Anansi graciously each agreed to match donations made in the fight against breast cancer. Despite several crashes, the sim kept more than 60 avatars dancing during the time I was there and, judging by the frequency and amount of donations, Misses Bellambi and Anansi are going to have big checks to write!
I'm simply going to upload all the pictures I took - and there are a lot - good, bad, and indifferent. Textures took a loooong time to load, so there is more gray than I'd like - and not just in my hair. Apologies for not noting everyone in these shots.
Guv Shang as Desmond Magic, in his ninja outfit, typing. Next to him are Yours Truly and Her Lyonesse Kamilah Hauptmann.
The Guv again, with me.
Sir JJ Drinkwater, in the center.
The Vicerene again, with Miss Eva Bellambi in the...top hat and Miss Gabrielle Riel, before her hair rezzed.

On the left, Miss Bryndal Ellison and Mr. Subghoul Epsilon.

Baron KlausWulfenbach Outlander and Miss Annechen Lowey, and me with my back to the camera.

Sir JJ again, before the shirt, waistcoat, and jacket came off.

Mr. Epsilon and Miss Ellison again.

Group shot.
Miss Bellambi and Miss Hauptmann, pole dancing. Mr. Epsilon looks in, leering. In the background, looking as though he just wandered in from the Tirol, is Mr. Hotspur O'Toole.
Miss Lianndraa Gothly and Miss Ceidru Gothly.
I shall place the remainder of the pictures in a separate post.

No comments: