Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ava Heart

I try to keep the Relay for Life posts to a minimum, especially out of season, but I found Ava Heart to be quite charming (and I enjoyed the punning name!). Miss Burke Nenoir has created a series of hearts for RFL. Donate to the heart(s) of your choosing, or simply donate at the RFL kiosk near the doorway.

Ava Heart 002

"It's what's inside that counts…" So true.

Ava Heart 001

Heartbeats are very important. I know my own is particularly important to me.

Ava Heart 003

One can sit and enjoy a complimentary Cosmopolitan - it seems to be a refreshing beverage made with cranberry and lime juices, and I'm certain there is no alcohol at all in one - at a table made from what appears to be a giant Cosmopolitan. Oh yes, and that RFL thing again.

I heard about Ava Heart through the incomparable Crap Mariner. If he's not careful, people will start thinking he's an old softie.

1 comment:

R. said...

"If he's not careful, people will start thinking he's an old softie."

Perish the thought.
Everybody can go die in a fire.

-ls/cm