Saturday, May 29, 2010

Caledon Inish

Some days I just get a desire for flight, to feel the air move past as I soar above Caledon. Tonight was one of those nights. Unfortunately, my airship was in the shop. Fortunately, Rhianon left hers in the dock, with the keys in the ignition, the trusting soul. Well, I owe her a hopper of coal. Off I went!

As it turns out, I made a discovery: east of Regency lies a new land in Caledon - the Duchy of Caledon Inish, owned by Her Grace Random Wezzog.



A mysterious land, to be sure, mostly water, with a breathtaking series of waterfalls...

...a large house...

...and a bonfire atop the tall, steep outcropping.

2 comments:

Miss D Ember said...

Love flying there. I go by once a week to see what new things are in the works.

They have seals in the waters!

Also a nice air docking station for visitors.

Rhianon Jameson said...

I'll be sure to go back and see what's new!

I was kind of startled to see it - usually new pieces of Caledon are announced with great fanfare, and this one just snuck in.