Friday, March 4, 2011

The Church of SecondLientology

For those who like their religion more profane and sacrilegious, I give you the Church of SecondLientology.
One can certainly trust a preacher with a bag over his head, right? And those sheep...is that a metaphor or something?
Yes, I am paying attention, thank you very much! What makes you think I'm obsessing about that crossword puzzle clue I couldn't get, rather than paying attention to the sermon?
The cat appears to be regretting his loss of freedom. "I bit a man in Reno...just to watch him cry."


Huzzah for freedom of religion...or whatever this is.

2 comments:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

Bring back the Church of Elvis in Ironfist, too!

Rhianon Jameson said...

Miss Samantha Poindexter has, or had, at one point, a similarly irreverent church. There seems to be a lot of that going around!