Thursday, September 22, 2011

Alice: Madness Returns

Inspired by the video game of the same name, Alice: Madness Returns combines shopping (including some naughty items - and, as I'm on the subject, the sim is rated Adult, in case that matters) with a number of set pieces from the game.

I'm not familiar with the game itself, but, judging from the web site, the build seems to be faithful to the game.

A room near the landing point sets the mood:

Crowdore 001

Behind the shop is a person-sized keyhole. Walk through it and down the rabbit hole.

Alice is armed!

Crowdore 002

A smug grin indeed:

Crowdore 003

Cry me a river:

Crowdore 004

Clocks everywhere!

Crowdore 005

Cards on attack:

Crowdore 006

This house is never short of tea:

Crowdore 007

Finally, a peaceful, if psychedelic, garden. I'm not sure I want to try those mushrooms.

Crowdore 008

Crowdore 009

(Hat tip to Miss Honour McMillan's lovely entry.)

No comments: