Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Going to the Carnival

The carnival is always open in SOHO New York, part of the New York Health Scapes sims.
I took a trip on the roller coaster and, afterward, had a bite to eat at the diner. SOHO New York 001

I heartily recommend doing things in that sequence, as the reverse may have tragic consequences. The coaster, by the way, is best experienced in Mouseview.

Nearby, this haunted house and carriage provided an eerie sight, including the ghostly (but sooty) horse.
SOHO New York 002

This eatery seemed inspired by Edward Hopper's Nighthawks, though this version sells Nathan's hot dogs.
SOHO New York 003

And what carnival would be complete without a ride on the Ferris Wheel?
SOHO New York 004

Two rides, a diner meal, and a hot dog... let me quickly assure you a good time was had by all before I rush off. For some reason I don't feel so well...

No comments: