Saturday, September 24, 2011

The New Piermont Landing

Mrs. Breezy Carver-Fabre recently unveiled the new Piermont Landing in New Babbage.

Piermont Landing 001

Piermont Landing 002

Piermont Landing 003

The entertainment venue looks radically different from the old - this one has more of an Art Deco feel to it - but there are still plenty of wide-open spaces for dancing - or landing an airship.

Piermont Landing 004

Below, great gears slowly grind in the choppy waters of New Babbage. Are they generating power for the interior of the structure?

Piermont Landing 005

Piermont Landing 006

The sign above the door said that the Engineer's Ball is scheduled for this evening (9/24). Alas, I can't be there, but I'm sure lovely ladies and dashing gentlemen will soon be filling the dance floor.

2 comments:

Breezy Carver said...

Dearest Miss Rhianon,
I am so behind in thanking YOU for your most requisite blog on My Beloved Piermont !!
Please forgive me ..
Your blog is most kind and I am humbled .. yet thrilled you came by to visit! So Sorry I missed You !
All the very best to YOU and YOURS
and again thank you for your lovely words and most generous heart ..
always breezy :)

Rhianon Jameson said...

I'm the stealth blogger - arriving when the coast is clear!