Monday, July 14, 2008

Lost in Space, with Dinosaurs


I keep a list of places I'd like to visit. Wales, Sydney, Paris...And when I hear mention of a new place that looks interesting, I write it down. One day, I'll go.

That day turned out to be today for Insilico. A massive build, high in the sky - the landing spot is at 3615 meters or so! It is an urban dystopian future, very Blade Runner in feel. Many of the shops sell combat gear. Given the ambiance, I suspect they don't get many visitors of the fairer sex, though the variety of human preferences never ceases to amaze me.

Speaking of humans, I did meet a dinosaur, by the name of JuergenJD Beck, who followed me around a bit. It took a while for him to find his voice. (I always greet dinosaurs, just on the principle of the thing.)

No comments: