Monday, August 31, 2009

Evil Party at the Obolensky Observatory

Without sorrow there can be no joy; without darkness there can be no day; and without evil there can be no good.

Well, that's the theory, at any rate.

Radio Riel held an Evil Party in Doctor Obolensky's observatory in New Babbage's Vernian Sea. As the Doctor is still missing and presumed dead, one can only suppose he wasn't using the space. (There was, however, a tiny chap that looked suspiciously like...nah, couldn't be.)


Because of other commitments, I did not arrive until the party was in full swing. (And my apologies for fuzzy pictures with gray spots - the sim held over 55 people while I was there, and my guess was that things would fully rez around the time of the heat death of the universe. At any rate, longer than I had.) Who knew evil was so attractive?

Mr. Pearse manned the sound booth...

...someone most certainly not Duchess Gabi bathed in her undergarments in a large martini glass...

...while others continued their revelry.

Downstairs, a game of Twenty Questions was underway. I left before seeing how many layers of clothing were discarded during the course of the game.

No comments: