Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Hodgepodge of Images

No overarching theme here, just a few images that have been sitting in my darkroom for a while that I have been meaning to incorporate in this Journal.

First, Memory Dome. An interesting build, somewhat Art Deco, but utterly deserted. I felt as though a neutron bomb had been dropped somewhere in the neighborhood recently.




It's very impressive. Unfortunately, the notecards are not in English, so I have no idea what the purpose of the build might be.


Elsewhere, I meditate. I find it relaxing. Oddly, so does my typist.


Back in Caledon, in Glengarry, we have a beautiful but short-lived builds. The Peacock Garden was in existence for a matter of weeks.


The grounds had no shortage of peacocks. I wondered why the owners came and left so abruptly.


Finally, either my camera equipment malfunctioned or I have developed a demon stuck in the door in my house. I fled the premeses before I could determine which it was. Fortunately, he has not since returned.

No comments: