Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Viv Trafalgar Outfitters

I had met Miss Viv Trafalgar through the Aether Salon, and had admired her sartorial sense. As much as I like a big bustle, they are not always practical. Sometimes a girl just needs to wear something in which to kick a...I mean, be assertive, or show some leg. Or both.

Enter Viv Trafalgar Outfitters, in Port Babbage, which opened last week.

The shop is between Brassworks (shown below) and the Brass Needle.



I spent a good long time before deciding what to buy.

And jotted down some more ideas for later.


Because one can never have too many outfits...
...in which to kick...er, be assertive.

2 comments:

Viv Trafalgar said...

I'm so glad to see you stopped by Rhianon!

"...in which to kick...er, be assertive."

dies laughing and wonders if this could be a tagline.

Rhianon Jameson said...

Consider it in the public domain, Miss T.!