Friday, June 19, 2009

I Take a Bat Ride

At the RFL Fantasy Faire, in the Dark Realms section, what do I spy but...
...a rideable bat. The furry little guy - well, not so little, really - was happy to oblige.


I bought an outfit because it was named after a Rasputina song...okay, I liked it as well, but the name sealed the deal. I'm afraid the bat ride scrambled my brains a bit.

I've noticed that there is a lot of lingerie in SL. A lot of lingerie. Even in the goth section of the Fantasy Faire there are at least two lingerie stores. (Goth bloomers...hmm...)
Why so many undies? I'm the only one who sees mine. I imagine others have more, ah, active social lives and might want a little variety, but aren't there limits? Do some people live in their underwear? Am I missing big parts of the grid where lingerie is normal attire? (Nekkid, sure. Bikinis, I'm with you. But bras and panties and garter belts and stockings and lions and tigers and bears? Oh my.)

No comments: