Sunday, April 5, 2009

Because a Girl Can Never be Too Secure...

Firmly believing that an Armed Society is a Polite Society, I was delighted to read Miss Ordinal Malaprop's press release regarding her two new firearms: the Artemis Shotgun, a thirteen-shot behemoth with an easy-to-reload disk of ammunition, just the perfect sort of thing to have had on Mondserrat a few months back; and the Kolibri 2.7mm Automatic Pistol.


I opted for the latter only because I often find myself in places where wearing a holster would be considered uncooth, or would not accessorize well with a particular outfit. And yet, on those occasions, I feel a little...undressed, for want of a better term. What if mayhem ensues? What if a gentleman gets fresh? One needs to be prepared.


Hence this handy little pistol. Five shots, fast reloading, and can be stored upon one's person almost anywhere - including one's decolletage, or one's handbag. I need never go unarmed again!


It's always useful to become accustomed to a new weapon by testing it on empty bottles. Sorry if any of Miss Malaprop's neighbors were annoyed by the sound of breaking glass.

Oh yes, this shall do nicely.

No comments: