Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy (Belated) Rezday to Me!

Okay, a very belated rezday. You see, it occurred to me today to check on the date - which turned out to be Feb. 2. Ah well, what's a month among friends?

It's been an interesting journey, for the most part. I arrived in Caledon near the start of one RFL season, and here we are near the start of another. I've seen the arrival of new sims, and the exit of others. I've seen petty spats, childish drama - and incredible generosity of time and effort. Amazing builds and clothing. All the planning that goes into giving dances, teas, races, charitable events, role-playing opportunities...the list of activities and efforts goes on. This Journal is my humble contribution, made possible by the energy and imagination of everyone else.

With that, a round of "Happy Rezday to Me." I'm off to the pub.

2 comments:

Vivito Volare said...

I don't follow blogs as closely as I might, as I generally have my head down in my work. So, I apologize, and wish you a Happy Rezday, even as belated as it were.

Rhianon Jameson said...

Thank you, Mr. Volare - and I can hardly complain, if I can't keep track of my own day, now, can I?